Basic offer for penetration test
The assumption is that an attacker or malware has succeeded in penetrating a workstation PC. We demonstrate what opportunities there are for the attacker to spread from this vantage point and which measures can protect against this. Resilience = testing of the ability to resist attacks.
- Purely technical review
- Internal view based on the initial situation of an attacker or malware on a workstation PC
Your benefits: what is investigated?
- Connection tests to the internet, as used by malware to contact the command & control server or load additional modules
- Testing the workstation PC for vulnerabilities to privilege escalation (malware simulation)
- Port and vulnerability scanning of the internal network, starting from the office network
- Additional activities depending on the anomalies detected in the testing
- Report with executive summary
- The report contains results and analyses, evidence and recommended measures
- Presentation and discussion of the report online or on site
- Detailed testing of two server systems of your choice
Customer profile: who is the basic offer of the penetration test focusing on resilience aimed at?
- Companies that want an initial classification of their existing security measures with regard to malware that is already present in the network
- Companies that want a pre-configured basic package for a quick project launch requiring little effort
- Companies that prefer a flat rate
- SMEs and startups
Resource planning: plannable effort for you
This basic package requires an investment of around nine hours. This time is divided up as follows:
- Participation in the kick-off meeting and report meeting
- Setup of a workstation for the tester, including a standard PC & account and an additional network connection for our audit laptop