The Security Monitoring Guide
If you want to introduce security monitoring in your company, you should consider three aspects in preparation:
- What is my current situation?
- Which target state do I want to achieve?
- What do I need to consider in budgeting?
We support you in the preparation.
So that no aspect is forgotten, we provide you with our Security Monitoring Guide free of charge. You can use a questionnaire to assess your current situation, define your goals and also receive tips on budgeting.
What you can expect. A Security Monitoring Self Assessment.
An example from the Guide:
As part of the target/actual comparison, you are asked whether you not only want to collect data for compliance reasons, but also want to analyze it. And whether the necessary tools, financial and human resources and know-how are available.
Based on your answers from the questionnaire, our security expert creates an individual target/actual comparison in the form of a graphical gap analysis, which will be explained to you in detail in an interview.
It's that simple:
- Use the contact form to ask for the guide.
- We will send you the signpost by e-mail. The guide contains a 7-page questionnaire, a Security Monitoring Self Assessment.
- You return the completed questionnaire to us.
- At the same time, you are entitled to a free and non-binding 2-hour consultation during which one of our security experts will hand over and explain the evaluation of the questionnaire to you.
The questionnaire serves your own decision making and helps the selected partner to support you efficiently and purposefully.